Preparing for the Holidays

With the girls back in school now, more time is finally opening up for working in the studio. I am anxious for you to see our Holiday offerings this year. We are bringing back a few favorite categories and adding some new ones! .Looking forward to the next few months (but definitely not the cold and snow!)

We will also be reopening our my2roses floral design boutique in a few weeks, blooming with  gorgeous Holiday and Christmas designs!

Stay tuned for more announcements or please join our mailing list and we will notify you personally of all the new and exciting things going on.

1 comment

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

I too am looking forward to the holidays but not the extreme cold but that's what happens when you live in New England. Just love your blog. I am just getting my feet wet and learning how to blog. I have begun a website called: babiesbridesandlavender.com Please stop by and have alook. I would love to hear from you any comments you might have. Thanks!
Diane Porazzo